For all of these questions, assume you’ve just won a lottery and you now have $20 million in your bank account (and that’s after taxes)!
1. Which charity or organization would receive the first donation you make? Probably Foundation Beyond Belief
2. Which bill would you be most likely to pay off first? My mortgage!
3. What practical, needed thing that you haven’t had the money to buy would you purchase first? Hmm... Does new flooring for our dining room count? The carpet in there is horribly old and just ugly!
4. What completely impractical, but fun, product would you purchase first? I've always wanted a Mini Cooper or, even better, a Tesla - though neither of these are completely impractical. Wait! If I purchased both, that would be impractical, wouldn't it? And I'll add an all-wheel drive for bad weather, too.
5. Where is the first place you’d be likely to travel? England
6. How far from your current home would you be most likely to relocate, if you’d relocate at all? I'd probably stay here - but I'd purchase some vacation houses. :-)
These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!