Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Massive Alphabet Meme part 2

This is the Sunday Stealing meme

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname? People call me Cathy sometimes.
What is your favorite number? 25 - for no particular reason
Do you prefer night or day? Night - I'm a nightowl

The Letter O 
What is your one wish? Can't think of one right now
Are you an only child?  Nope!  I have 4 sisters
Do you wish this year was over? No!  It's only half-way through!

The Letter P 
What is one fear that you are most paranoid about? I don't think I'm paranoid about anything - and I have few major fears.
What personality trait would you look for in someone you wanted to date? A sense of humor is important.  So is loyalty.

The Letter Q
Are you quick to judge people? I don't think so.  As a rather awkward person in social situations, I understand that if a person is nervous he or she may not come off very well the first time they meet someone new. I think it is best to give the benefit of the doubt and give them another chance.

The Letter R
Do you think you are always right? Obviously not!  No one is!
Do you watch reality T.V.? I avoid reality shows like the plague.
What is a good reason to cry? If you're sad. (duh)

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain? Sun, I guess - but I like a good thunderstorm!
Do you like snow? Yes, if I don't have to go anywhere. It has a way of covering up the ugly and making everything look fresh and new!
What is your favorite season? Autumn. Not too hot, not too cold and the leaves are pretty!

The Letter T
What time is it? 9:10 AM
What time did you wake up? 7:30 AM - I slept in!
When was the last time you slept in a tent? The last time we went camping...  a couple years ago, I guess.

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear? What a rude question!  Yes.
Do you open your eyes when under water? Yes. Can't see with your eyes closed!

The Letter V
What is the worst veggie? Worst?  I love most veggies as long as they're prepared right.
Where do you want to go on vacation? Anywhere, really.  I'm not picky. It's nice to get away!
What was your last family vacation together? When we went to Vermont years ago, I guess.

The Letter W
What is your worst habit? Being self-conscious.
Where do you live? In Pennsylvania.

The Letter X
Have you ever had an X-ray? Yep.
Have you ever seen the X-Games? Not in person, but on TV, I have.
Do you own or have you ever played a xylophone? No and no.

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow? It's not one of my favorites.
What year were you born in? None of your business.
What do you yearn for most? To be able to travel more!

The Letter Z
What is your Zodiac Sign? Scorpio
Do you believe in the Zodiac? No. Not at all.  I think it's superstitious nonsense.
What is your favorite zoo animal? I like big cats - tigers, lions, etc - but I don't like to see them in zoos! I feel sorry for them.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of zoos, either. I haven't been to one since I was a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still remember seeing a lion pacing back and forth in her cage when I was young. It was horrible to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a Scorpio!

    ReplyDelete