1. What’s the most exotic animal you’ve actually been able to touch in person? An albino python
2. Was it dead or alive at the time you touched it? It was alive - and quite lovely!
3. What’s the most exotic animal you’ve gotten closest to without touching? A sand tiger shark - at the Baltimore aquarium.
4. What’s the most exotic animal you tend to enjoy watching most at a zoo? Otters! They're adorable! (and not very exotic but so fun to watch)
5. What’s the most exotic animal you’ve seen in the wild in your neighborhood? Skunks. That's exotic enough for me!
6. If you could hold any exotic animal (or have a one-on-one encounter if it’s too big to hold) and you knew there was no danger of being injured, which animal would you choose and why? A jaguar. They fascinate me!
These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!