Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday Six - July 20, 2013

1. What is your favorite song and why? It's hard to pick one, but one of my favorites is Somebody to Love by Queen

Why?  I don't know, really... the harmonies, the energy they put into it,  I've no idea!

2. What is your favorite band and why? Oh, gosh!  Again... just one?  Well, we'll go with Queen since I already chose a song by them. They were just such terrific musicians!

3. What is your favorite place to vacation and why? Vermont.  We went there on vacation several years ago and it just felt like home. I would love to live up there.

4. What is your favorite local restaurant and why? Issac's.  Why?  Because they have so many different vegetarian sandwiches and soups that I never have to have the same thing twice!

5. Who is your favorite living relative and why? Hmmm.... I don't know, really.  I guess my sister Nancy because I always looked up to her and wanted to be like her.

6. What is your favorite pet (current or past) and why? My first pet cat, Squeaky - because she was the first pet I had on my own, I guess.

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment