These are the Saturday 9 from this site.
1) The lyrics refer to a baby's "one year of crying." When was the last time you cried ... felt weepy ... or at least teared up? Just the other day when I thought of a friend who died.
2) Let's lighten it up a little. When was the last time you laughed really hard? Today!!
3) Do you have "so much to say" that hasn't been said yet? Tell us if you owe someone a phone call, note, email or text. I missed a whole lot of posts this week on my blog - as I was on vacation. Does that count?
4) Earlier this summer, Dave took a bike ride before a show and his tire blew out. He didn't have a cell phone with him and was afraid of missing that night's performance. Fortunately two fans -- driving to see Dave Matthews Band in concert -- recognized him by the side of the road and gave him a ride to the show. Share a recent act of kindness you either did, or received. I donated to a non-profit organization earlier today.
5) Before he hit it big, Dave Matthews was a bartender. What job did you have right before the one you have now? I worked as a telemarketer. (I hated it but it paid the bills until I found something better)
6) The Dave Matthews Band recorded an album live at the Red Rocks Amphitheater, in the mountains near Denver. Is there a trip to the mountains in your future? Probably. I love the mountains.
7) Do you suffer from hay fever or allergies? Nope!
8) What's in your pocket right now? A five dollar bill and my fitbit.
9) American Express promotes "Small Business Saturday," and encourages us to shop at local, independent retailers. Is there a shop, boutique or restaurant in your town that you're particularly fond of? Not anymore. The coffee shop closed down at the end of March. I guess my next choice would be the bar/restaurant down the street so I imagine that would count. We don't have a lot of businesses in our small village.