Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Saturday 9: Just Give Me a Reason

The Saturday 9 is hosted by Crazy Sam on this site!  Feel free to visit and join in!

1) When she first burst onto the scene, Pink was a self-proclaimed tomboy. Now she's glam. Literally. She was on the cover of the June issue of Glamour and is a spokeswoman for Covergirl cosmetics. Does a celebrity endorsement increase your interest in a product? No.  Not at all.

2) This song is about a woman who feels her lover slipping away. Do you believe a couple can repair a relationship once it starts to sour? Of course, if they both want to and are willing to work on it.

3) As a little girl, Pink wanted to be an Olympic gymnast. If you could excel (or, if you do excel) at any sport, which one? I'm not coordinated enough to play sports but I wouldn't mind excelling at tennis!

4) Pink is married to motorcycle pro Carey Hart. Have you ever ridden really fast on a motorcycle? Nope!

5) When she found out she was pregnant, Pink says she gave up whiskey and cigarettes … but admits she misses the whiskey. Do you have a habit you know you should break? Not really.  I already gave up smoking and don't overeat anymore.

6) In 2010, she fell out of the aerial harness that was supposed to carry her across the stage. Are you afraid of heights? Not really.

7) Pink enjoys showing off her tattoos. Do you have any body art? Yes,. I have 4 tattoos.

8) Pink can be very salty in her language. When was the last time you cursed? All the time in my head.  I can't remember the last time I swore out loud, though.

9) On her website, Pink sells 10 different t-shirts. Do you have a favorite t-shirt? What does it look like/say? Hmmm... I have a lot of t-shirts I like.  I think my favorite is the one with the caffeine molecule on it!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what a caffeine molecule looks like, so by definition it must be a very unique shirt. (Gotta go look it up.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually researched before I bought the shirt to make sure it really was the right molecule!

      Delete