Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ruby Tuesday - July 30, 2013

It's Tuesday, again!  I missed last week's Ruby Tuesday because I was on vacation. No, I didn't go anywhere.  I just got lazy, that's all!

As usual, if you want to join in the fun, go to Ruby Tuesday too and add your link!

It's tomato season around here and boy do we have an abundance of the beauties!  I thought these made a nice contrast against my green counter, though on my computer it looks more brown...  

I have to admit that I used my phone camera for this one but I thought it turned out well in spite of it!  Happy Tuesday everyone!


4 comments:

  1. And what will you do with your garden's abundance?

    Red Macro Miracle Flower

    Could you please turn off word verification? It's a real nuisance to people who want to leave comments. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted some home growns while vacationing in the Midwest but only saw one stand and we missed it. Heading south tomorrow so I will just enjoy looking and drooling over your beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too bad! There's no comparison between home grown and the ones you find in the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been making soup, for one thing. (I'll post the recipe on Thursday for my Tasty Thursday feature, if you're interested)
    As far as the word verification goes, surely you realize that those are used to deter spamming. I'm sorry that you find them a nuisance.
    I'm trying a new comment system (Disqus) so we'll see how that works. I may have to make changes if I have another spam attack, however.

    ReplyDelete