Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ruby Tuesday July 2, 2013

Ruby Tuesday 2
I thought I'd try something new this week:  A photo meme!

Specifically I'm talking about photos that I've taken that contain red (or pink) so that I can participate in Ruby Tuesday!

Click the Ruby Tuesday 2 logo for more information and to visit other Ruby Tuesday participants.



I was inspecting our raspberry bushes today and spotted this berry which is almost ready to be picked!  Soon I'll be making pies and muffins and freezing the excess berries!  I might try my hand at making jam this year, as well.  We'll see how motivated I am!

What's your favorite raspberry treat?

6 comments:

  1. there is nothing better than home made...have a great Tuesday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surpremely jealous of your berries! I've tried and failed to grow raspberries and I LOVE them! Beautiful capture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've had a lot of luck with the raspberries. I think it's more luck than skill, though. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete