Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Massive Alphabet Meme, part one

This is the Sunday Stealing Meme from here.

The Letter A
Are you agnostic? Yes, an agnostic atheist.
What is your age? 48
What annoys you? The neighbors' dogs barking at 6:00 am.

The Letter B
Do you like bacon? Yes, but I no longer eat it.
When is your birthday? October
Who is your best friend? I don't really have a "best" friend.  I have a few good friends.

The Letter C 
What is your favorite candy? Depends on my mood - either a Heath bar or a Twix.
Who is your crush? I'm a bit old to have a crush.
When was the last time you cried? A couple days ago.

The Letter D 
Do you daydream? Sometimes
What is your favorite kind of dog? Bull Terrier but I love my pit bull, Brooke!
What day of the week is it? Sunday

The Letter E 
How do you like your eggs? Over hard, no dippy.
Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yes
What’s the easiest thing to ever do? Breathe? It is automatic for most of us...

The Letter F 
Have you ever flown in a plane? Yes. Several times.
Do you use fly swatters? Yep!
Have you ever used a foghorn? No... What an odd question.

The Letter G 
Do you chew gum? Not very often. I prefer breath mints.
Ever tried gazpacho? No.
Are you a giver or taker? Giver.

The Letter H 
How are you? Alright.
What’s your height? 5'3"
What color is your hair? Brown with gray silver highlights

The Letter I 
What is your favorite ice-cream? Depends on my mood... Peanut butter swirl is a favorite as is Mint Chocolate Chip.
Have you ever ice-skated? Yep!  In high school I even had my own skates!
Do you play an instrument? I used to.  Haven't played anything in years.

The Letter J 
What is your favorite jelly bean? I'm not a fan of the regular ones but I like some of the Jelly Belly ones - like the popcorn flavored ones.
Do you wear jewelry? Just my engagement ring.
Have you heard a really hilarious joke? Of course.

The Letter K 
Whom do you want to kill? No one.  What a terrible question.
Do you want kids? No more than the 3 I have!
Where did you go to kindergarten? In the town where I grew up.

The Letter L 
Are you laid-back? I think so.
Do you lie? Only occasionally - little white lies.
Do you love anyone? Yep!

The Letter M 
What is your favorite movie? Again with the favorites...  I like quite a few.  I'll name one:  Arsenic and Old Lace.  It's hilarious!
Do you still watch Disney movies? Occasionally.
Do you like mangoes? I've never really tried one so I don't know.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love Arsenic and Old Lace! It's so much fun to be reminded of movies I love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've re-remembered some good ones from looking at other's answers to that question. :-)

      Delete