Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saturday Six - June 8, 2013

1. Would you rather have your doughnuts hot, room temperature or chilled? Hot or room temperature.  They aren't good chilled, in my opinion.

2. Do you prefer Krispy Kreme, Dunkin Donuts or a different restaurant when you have the doughnut craving? We have a local doughnut shop that I prefer. They aren't a chain.

3. How often do you buy doughnuts? Hardly ever - though I will occasionally get 1 or 2. I never get an entire dozen anymore. I guess once every 2 or 3 months I'll get one.

4. Your favorite doughnut: plain, filled or iced? It depends on my mood.  I like them all, to be honest.

5. If you were in a doughnut frame of mind but your only choice was iced doughnuts, which flavor of icing would you most be likely to choose? Chocolate.

6. The new trend is putting bacon on everything: what do you think about doughnuts topped with bacon? I think they sound good but I don't eat bacon anymore so I wouldn't indulge.

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment