Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday Six - June 29, 2013

1. How old is your microwave oven?  I have no idea, but it is old!  My boyfriend, K, owned it when we met and it was old then (12 years ago) so I've no clue.  It still works, though, so we aren't replacing it!

2. How many television sets do you own? Hmm... Just one, I think.  We used to have a couple that the girls used for their game systems but I think they all died.

3. What type of cell phone do you own? I own a Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket.

4. How much else besides making calls do you use your cell phone for? I use it to tweet on Twitter, for Facebook and Google+, for email and, of course, texting.  I also browse the internet on it if I want to look something up quick when I'm downstairs instead of running upstairs to the desktop.

5. Do you still have a landline in your home? Yes.  We rarely use it but it doesn't cost us much because of bundling so we keep it.

6. Do you have a single-serve coffee maker like a Keurig, or is yours a more traditional multi-cup model? We have both. I don't drink as much coffee as I used to, so I generally use the Keurig. I use my own coffee, though, 'cause I'm cheap.

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment