Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday Six - June 22, 2013

1. Based on celebrities you’ve seen who’ve had plastic surgery, more often than not, do you believe it’s better to have cosmetic surgery or just age gracefully? I think we should just age naturally.  I really feel sorry for celebs who are pressured to keep looking young when they aren't.  We really ought to cut them a break and let them be human.

2. Should there be an age limit for teenagers who want cosmetic surgery for appearance only (in other words, when no legitimate medical issue is involved)? I'm not sure a law should be in place to do this but I feel the doctors themselves should refuse to do cosmetic work like that on a teen.  It seems unethical to do plastic surgery on a young person who has no medical need for it.

3. What part of physical aging do you fear most? Anything that keeps me from being able to do what I want to do.

4. Would you ever consider having Botox injections for cosmetic purposes? No.

5. Would you ever consider a facelift, chin lift or brow lift? Nope.

6. Would you ever consider liposuction, lapband or stomach stapling surgery to combat obesity? No. I should mention here that I don't lump this in with cosmetic surgery and perhaps if I were a lot heavier I would consider this sort of thing.  I guess as long as exercise and watching my diet keep work, I wouldn't consider any such surgeries.

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment