1. Would you have ever dated someone you knew was in a committed relationship with someone else, even if you knew that the other person was okay with the idea? I don't think so. I'm way too jealous to consider that sort of situation.
2. If you were in a longterm relationship and your significant other gained weight because of a medical issue, would you think less of him/her as a person? No. Not at all.
3. When dating someone, how important is it that you’d communicate with that person every day? No need to smother a person! I don't think you need to talk every day if you are just dating!
4. If you had to choose one or the other, which is more important in a relationship: dedication or passion? Dedication.
5. Is jealousy healthy or unhealthy in a relationship? I suppose it can easily be unhealthy but an occasional pang of jealousy isn't horrible as long as you keep things in perspective. You just have to trust your partner. If you can't, you have a problem.
6. Would you have a problem with your significant other spending a good deal of time with his/her exes if you knew it was completely platonic? No. Nothing wrong with being friends with an ex.
These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!