Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday Six - June 1, 2013

1. What’s the last television show you watched? Wow.  This is really embarrassing!  The last show I watched was Wipeout - Boss and Employee Edition (or something like that).  I turned it on because I wasn't familiar with it and there was absolutely nothing else on!  It was like a train wreck!  I couldn't look away! And no - I didn't watch the entire thing and I won't be watching it again.

2. Since we’re in the time of year that most network series air season finales, which show’s cliffhanger are you most looking forward to? Doctor Who - which already aired but I have it taped.  I'm not caught up yet.

3. If you could go behind the scenes on any TV show you watch or have ever watched, which would you choose and why? Star Trek: The Next Generation!  I love Star Trek and the actors on that show were just fabulous!  I would have turned into such a fan girl!

4. Of the people who perform on the show you selected in Q3, which one would you most like to meet one-on-one? Patrick Stewart!  No question about that one!  That man is a class act!

5. If it were up to you, which show would you most like to see go off the air? Two and a half Men.  It's run its course and it's just stupid now.  I can't watch it anymore and I can't imagine why anyone would.

6. Which genre of show (i.e., sitcom, drama, reality, etc.) would you most like to see more of each week? Not reality shows, that's for sure.  Actually, I'd prefer a good news program - like Brian Williams show they just cancelled.  Obviously the rest of the public doesn't agree with me...

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment