I enjoy following online comics. Over the years, I've found quite a few that I have continued to follow. I thought this might interest some of you so I'm going to list some of my favorites.
1. Questionable Content - This is a Monday thru Friday comic that follows a group of friends as they live their lives. Bonus: All sorts of people are represented here - including a newer transgender character. The artist also sells apparel adorned with his work as well as coffee mugs and such. I own a couple of his t-shirts.
2. The Oatmeal - How can I describe this comic? I guess you could say that it is an awesome, quirky mix of bacon, cats, coffee and grammar. Did I mention awesomeness? Just go and look. You'll see.
3. Zen Pencils - This is updated about once a week. The artist takes an inspirational quotation and draws a cartoon around it. Most of them are available as posters so you can purchase some for your walls, too!
4. xkcd - New comics every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The tagline says it is "a webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math and language" and I think that sums it up nicely.
5. Edmund Finney's Quest to Find the Meaning of Life - This comic is currently on hiatus but if you've not read it before, you have about 4 years worth of pages to catch up on. I've linked the first page. The comics follow the adventures of Edmund Finney as he travels. I have several panels I bought from the artist that will adorn the walls of my bedroom as soon as I find proper frames for them!
I read more than five, but I'm going to stop here for now. Perhaps I'll make another list on another day.
Do you have a favorite webcomic I've not mentioned? Feel free to mention it in the comments!
image found here