Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Saturday Six - May 4, 2013


1. If you had to get up in front of a room of strangers, which of these would you be LEAST comfortable admitting: your true age, your true weight or your true income? My weight.  I've no problem with my age and my income might be laughable but I'm not defined by my occupation.

2. Which of those three would you be MOST comfortable admitting to the same crowd? My age.

3. If you knew when your last meal was going to happen, what would you like to have on the menu? Ooo!  Lobster, scallops and shrimp!  I love seafood!

4. Who are you most concerned about disappointing? Myself.

5. What’s the toughest job you’ve ever had? I worked as a hotel maid when I was a teenager.  It was a lot of work and you had to work quickly but efficiently!

6. What event scared you more than anything else you’ve experienced?  The Three Mile Island disaster in the 70s. We lived about 10 miles from TMI and it was really scary at the time and even more later on when we realized just how close it came to a meltdown!

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

2 comments:

  1. I, too, am afraid of disappointing myself. I think we are our own worst critics. De :)

    ReplyDelete