Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday Six - May 18, 2013

1. How many different blogging platforms (i.e., Blogger, WordPress, Tumblr, etc.) have you used since you started blogging? Four - Xanga, LiveJournal, Blogger and Glipho.  I still use the last two.

2. What’s the biggest reason you chose the platform you’re currently on? It's owned by Google so it syncs with my preferred social networking site:  Goggle+.

3. What do you like most about your current blog? Ease of use.

4. How confident are you in your ability make changes to the code of your site (i.e., HTML or CSS) if you wanted to make a design or functionality adjustment? Very.  I generally use a free template to start out, then tweak from there if I want to alter it a bit.

5. What would you most like to change about your current blogging platform? If Blogger would have a community set up like Xanga or Glipho, it'd be perfect.  That would change the nature of it, I suppose, so I do the next best thing:  Cross-post most of my Blogger posts to Glipho where there is more of a community.

6. What blogging-related topic would you most like to see discussed? I honestly can't think of one.

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment