Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday Six - May 11, 2013


1. What nickname for the bathroom (i.e., “restroom”, “toilet”, etc.) do you use most often? I think I generally call it the "restroom" which, now that I think about it, is one of the silliest names as resting has nothing to do with what goes on in there!

2. What do you normally call the season of the year that follows summer: autumn or fall? Autumn.

3. What nicknames (i.e., “Granny”, “Pop”, etc.) did you use to address your grandparents? I only had one set of grandparents alive when I was born. They were "Grandpa" and "Grandma".

4. What do you usually call the meal you have in the middle of the day: lunch or dinner? Lunch.

5. What do you usually call the meal you have in the evening: dinner or supper? Supper.

6. What do you usually call a soft drink: a soda, a pop, a “Coke” (even it if’s something else) or a soft drink?  I call it a soda.

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment