Saturday, April 6, 2013
Saturday Six - April 6, 2013
1. Have you ever wanted to compete in a race or marathon? Yes. One day I hope to complete a 5K - but that won't be any time too soon.
2. If you had to choose one, which activity would you most like to try: rock climbing, surfing, hang gliding or skydiving? That's a tough one. I couldn't do skydiving, I don't think (unless someone pushed me out of the plane!), I don't have the upper body strength for rock climbing, and I don't think I could balance well enough to surf. I guess hang gliding would be my first choice.
3. What’s the most extreme exercise you enjoy? Extreme? Um... is there such a thing as extreme walking/jogging?
4. What specific exercise do you hate most? Squats.
5. What makes you most uncomfortable about a gym atmosphere? I don't like being watched when I exercise. I'm aware that the slightest physical exertion makes my face flush bright red and I always think everyone is staring at me. That's why I have a treadmill at home.
6. If you could afford to outfit the perfect gym/workout center in your own home, how often do you think you’d actually make use of it? Well, it depends. Right now my treadmill is in an unheated room so I don't use it much in the winter and there is no air conditioning there, either, so I don't use it when it's too hot. I imagine I'd put other equipment in there if I purchased some so during two seasons of the year, I'd use it quite a lot (3 to 4 times a week). During the other two? Not so much.
These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place.