Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Monday, April 15, 2013

Saturday Six - April 13, 2013

1. How old were you when you learned to ride a bicycle? I'm not sure but I was fairly young.  Perhaps 6 or 7?

2. How many bicycles have you owned in your life? 4  - and I don't own any right now.  I should get one now that I live out in the country where I could ride again.

3. How old were you when you learned to drive a car? 15. When I was a teenager, you could get your permit when you were 15 but had to wait until your 16th birthday to test for your license.

4. What was the most difficult part of your driving test? The 3-point turn.  I had no problem parallel parking but for some reason the 3-point turn had me all worried!

5. What’s the longest distance you’ve driven? About 240 miles to Pittsburgh - and back again.

6. What’s the longest road trip you took as a passenger with someone else driving?  Most of the way to Florida from here in Pennsylvania - though I did drive a bit of the way, myself.

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment