Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Make-over

I decided to give my blog a make-over and I think I've finished tweaking it.  Although I liked the brown/tan/orange theme, it just didn't seem right for spring.  So, I've adopted a pink-stripe theme that seems more appropriate for the season.

Let me know if you have any problems reading anything.  Frankly, I think this theme is easier on the eyes than the old one but I'm only one person.

Suggestions and comments are welcome.

Thank you!




2 comments:

  1. Pretty! :)

    And yes, my aging eyes also find it easier to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I have to admit that a lighter background with dark print is just so much easier to read so I'll keep that in mind in the future. Perhaps I can go with a tan box for the posts if I go back to the brown background again. It's something to think about.

      Delete