Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Saturday Six - March 9, 2013


1. Å is for ÅKOMMA (“Ailment”): What illness do you most expect to deal with one day? I imagine arthritis is going to be more of an issue for me than it is now so we'll go with that.

2. Å is for ÅLDER (“Age”): Do you feel younger than your real age, older than your real age or at your real age?  I feel younger than my age most days. I'm still trying to figure out what happened to my 30s and most of my 40s!

3 .Å is for  ÅLDERON (“Old Age”): What part of retirement do you most look forward to? I hope to be lucky enough to travel when I retire!  There are so many places that I'd like to visit.  I just hope that I'm able to afford to do so.

4. Å is for ÅR (“Year”): Of the years you’ve lived through so far, which year was best for you? I honestly don't think I have an answer for this one.  There are good and bad times every year.

5. Å is for ÅSTED (“Crime Scene”)What’s the closest you’ve been to a real-life crime scene? Well... there was a shooting at the trailer park up the street a couple years ago so I'd say several blocks away - and that's close enough.

6. Å is for ÅTERVÄNDA (“To Return to a Place”): What place that you’ve visited in the past would you most like to return to some day?  I wouldn't mind returning to Paris one day.

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment