Saturday, March 30, 2013
Saturday Six - March 30, 2013
1. How much older or younger than your actual age do you feel on an average day? It depends on the day. Sometimes I feel exactly as old as I am and other days I feel younger.
2. What’s the best part of being the age you are now? I'm not sure I can think of a benefit. If I were 20 years younger or 20 years older it'd be different. I'm at that "middle-age" age.
3. What’s the most challenging part of being the age you are now? I suppose trying to ensure that I'll have enough money to live on once I retire and to travel, as well. My 401K took a hit and I really should start funneling more into it but I can't afford to right now.
4. Are most of the people to whom you feel closest younger than you, older than you, or your age? Most of them are a bit younger - but not too much younger.
5. Think back to when you were in high school and you saw someone who was your age now: looking back, what was your younger self’s biggest misconception about someone your age now? I guess I thought this age was a lot older than it is. *shrugs* Of course, anyone over 30 is old to someone in high school!!
6. What do you think of that old saying: Is age really just a number? It really is, for the most part. Some people age better than others.
These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!
... and now i feel old. Thanks a lot, Patrick!