Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday Six - March 23, 2013


1. What is the best part of your job? (If you’re unemployed or retired, what’s the best part of your day?) Hmm... Well, it used to be when folks would ask me to make up a different report to show something as it is fun to have to figure out how to get the desired reports but we now have someone who does that sort of thing for all our different systems so I am not asked to do this.  I guess I most enjoy when I get to talk to one of our growers and answer their questions.

2. What was your favorite television show when you were a child? Well, it depends on what age but I always enjoyed watching Scooby Doo on Saturday mornings. (and I still like Scooby Doo!)

3. When you go to a coffee shop, what is your “usual” order? Skim milk latte, no syrup.

4. When you watch a movie, do you skip the previews or do you watch them all with anticipation? I like watching the previews so I can see what is coming out that I'd also like to see!

5. What’s the best thing that happened to you today (or this week)? Our hardwood floor came in so we can install it over the weekend!

6. Do you know any knock-knock jokes? If so, list it. Okay. But remember you asked for it!

Knock, knock.
Who’s there?
Norma Lee.
Norma Lee who?
Norma Lee I don’t go around knocking on doors, but I just had to meet you!


Knock, knock.
Who’s there?
CD.
CD who?
CD guy on your doorstep?


Knock, knock.
Who’s there?
Ivor.
Ivor who?
Ivor you let me in or I`ll climb through the window.

I'll stop there. *grins*

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!


No comments:

Post a Comment