Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday Six - March 16, 2013


1. AÑO (“Year”): Where do you see yourself in one year? Probably right where I am now.  That sounds rather sad but I'm not planning to move nor switch jobs - unless something new comes up when my company builds our new plant down the street.  There might be a new opportunity there for me.  We'll see.  I'd still be living here, though, if I did accept a different position.

2. CUÑA (“TV/Radio Spot*”): Which commercial do you find most annoying at the moment? Even though there seems to be no end of annoying commercials, I can't think of one right now.

3. JALAPEÑO: What’s the spiciest food you enjoy? I used to like hot wings but I don't eat chicken anymore. (nor do I eat any meat but fish or seafood anymore)  I do like a good fresh salsa, though, with a lot of cilantro!  Yum!

4. MAÑA (“Skill”): What would you consider to be your most valuable skill? I can work well with all sorts of different people.

5. PIÑA (“Pineapple”): What is your favorite “tropical” fruit? Coconut!

6. PIÑATA: Have you ever been to a party that featured a piñata, and if so, what was it stuffed with?  We bought a piñata to fill for one of my daughter's birthday parties.  We filled it with candy - too much candy, it appears, as no one could puncture it!  We had to rip it open for the kids.   

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment