Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Monday, February 11, 2013

Saturday Six - February 9, 2013


1. W is for WAKING: What time do you usually get up if you truly consider yourself having “slept in?”  Any time after 7:30 AM, I guess.

2. W is for WALKING: How much time do you spend walking in a typical day? Well, I walk to and from work so that's about 8-10 minutes each way.  Sometimes I walk on my treadmill so that'd be another 30 - 45 minutes.  Other than that, just the usual walking from point A to point B.

3. W is for WARMONGER: Do you tend to be the hothead who’s ready to fight or the peacemaker? Peacemaker.  I have a temper but it takes a lot to get me hotheaded.  I'm more likely to try to resolve an argument peacefully.

4. W is for WEDDING: What would be your “dream site” to hold a wedding? I don't know...  Somewhere in the mountains, maybe? Ooo!  Overlooking Pine Creek Gorge would be a lovely place for a wedding!

5. W is for WRINKLE: When you look in the mirror, do you feel that you look younger than you really are, older than you really are, or about the age you really are? Oh, heck!  I don't know!  I don't think I look bad for my age...

6. W is for WRITE: How often do you handwrite a letter to a friend or relative? Not often.  I'm more likely to email a person.

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment