Saturday, February 23, 2013
Saturday Six - February 23, 2013
1. Y is for YACHT: What’s the biggest boat, ship or vessel you’ve set foot on? A cruise ship to the Bahamas.
2. Y is for YAM: What kind of potato do you prefer most: the traditional white potato or the sweet potato? White potatoes are more versatile but I prefer the flavor of sweet potatoes.
3. Y is for YAWN: You see someone yawn: how likely are you to yawn within a minute after that? Very likely unless I concentrate on not yawning!
4. Y is for YELLOW: Look around you: what’s the first yellow thing you see? A small yellow, lined tablet.
5. Y is for YOGURT: Which flavor of yogurt is your favorite? Blueberry
6. Y is for YOLK: If you were to eat eggs for breakfast, how would you prefer them cooked? Fried over hard, no dippy.
These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!