Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday Six - February 23, 2013


1. Y is for YACHT: What’s the biggest boat, ship or vessel you’ve set foot on? A cruise ship to the Bahamas.

2. Y is for YAM: What kind of potato do you prefer most: the traditional white potato or the sweet potato? White potatoes are more versatile but I prefer the flavor of sweet potatoes.

3. Y is for YAWN: You see someone yawn: how likely are you to yawn within a minute after that? Very likely unless I concentrate on not yawning!

4. Y is for YELLOW: Look around you: what’s the first yellow thing you see? A small yellow, lined tablet.

5. Y is for YOGURT: Which flavor of yogurt is your favorite? Blueberry

6. Y is for YOLK: If you were to eat eggs for breakfast, how would you prefer them cooked? Fried over hard, no dippy.

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing, Cathryn...and I apologize for my embarassing blunder on Question #6: it should have been "YOLK," not "YOKE."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *chuckles* I see that now! I'm surprised I didn't catch it when I copied it! I'll correct it here, too. Thanks!

      Delete