Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Saturday Six - January 26, 2013


1. U is for UBER: What topic might people accuse you of being a bit “too extreme” about? I guess that depends on who you're talking to!  A conservative might think I'm a bit too extreme in my liberal point of view, for example.  Others might find my views on religion a bit too "extreme" or my civil rights views.

2. U is for ULCER: On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most stressed, what is your stress level in an average week? Most of the time, a 4 would be about the top.  I have weekly deadlines but I rarely have an issue meeting them.  Other than that, there is no real stress for the most part.

3. U is for UMPIRE: If you had to officiate any sport, which one do you think you’d have the most trouble dealing with? Basketball - because I know next to nothing about the rules and regulations so I'd have to do a lot of studying!

4. U is for UNDERWATER: Which sea creature would you most fear if you were diving in the ocean? I'm not sure.  Sharks can be dangerous but I'm not sure that they tend to bother humans most of the time.  How about jelly fish?!? There are some hugely poisonous jelly fish out there that are hard to even see!

5. U is for UNDERWEAR: Which color are most of your undergarments? Multicolored. Seriously, they are.  I guess navy blue is a common color, however.

6. U is for URBAN: Would you most prefer to live somewhere more urban, somewhere more rural, or somewhere more suburban? Sometimes I think I'd prefer somewhere more urban - as it's a pain to have to drive to get almost anywhere around here - but I really do enjoy living in my little village.

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment