Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Saturday Six - January 19, 2013


1. T is for TALKER: Which specific topic tends to get a lot of attention on your blog? I'm not sure there is a specific topic that gets more attention - perhaps politics?  What I do know is that I cannot predict what does and what doesn't!  Sometimes I'll write something I think will garner a lot of attention and discussion but I get hardly anything.  Then I'll post something I'm sure will be ignored and get a lot of attention!

2. T is for TELEPHONE: Who was the last person you spoke to on a telephone? My daughter, Chelsea, who is attending school out in Pittsburgh.

3. T is for TIME: Which do you usually have the most difficulty doing: getting to work on time or leaving work on time? Leaving work on time.  I have arriving on time down to a science - which is pretty easy for me as I walk to work - but I get engrossed in what I'm doing sometimes and find it is past the time I should have left!

4. T is for TOUCAN: If you could own any kind of bird (and feeding and housing wouldn’t be an issue), which bird would you like to own? An African Grey! I have a friend who owns one.  They're really neat but I don't know the first thing about owning a bird so I'm not the best choice to own one!

5. T is for TOY: What do you own at this point that you consider your favorite “toy”? Does the computer count?  How about my smartphone? One of those, I suppose.

6. T is for TYPEWRITER: At what age did you first start learning to type? I was in middle school when I taught myself to type.  My father was a high school business teacher so he had a book on learning to type that I came across one day.  I started going through it and I was glad I did as I got to learn at my own pace and was ahead of the curve when I took typing in high school.  (it was a required course)

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's' Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment