Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday Six - January 12, 2013


1. S is for SEW: What is the extent of your sewing talent? I can get by fairly well with a sewing machine.  I used to make costumes for my daughters for Halloween every year and I've made a lot of different items over the years.  I really don't sew anymore.  It used to be the cheaper way to make something but the pattern prices and even the fabric has become so expensive that it is no longer the cheap option.

2. S is for SHOPPING: Which store do you dread visiting the most? I dislike clothing shopping so any department store if I'm shopping for clothing.

3. S is for SONG: What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? I had one stuck in my head at the end of the work day yesterday but I can't recall what it was.  I think it was something by the Police...  Maybe Message in a Bottle?

4. S is for SPEED: As a general rule, how close (in miles per hour) do you stay to a posted speed limit? I stay within 4 or 5 miles most of the time.  I've been known to forget myself and go faster than that sometimes, though.  I have to pay attention as I have a lead foot!

5. S is for STRIP: Would you be more or less likely to attend a party if you knew strippers would be present? Less likely.  I really find that rather embarrassing.

6. S is for SUGAR: When you want to sweeten something, are you more likely to use real sugar, the pink packet, the blue packet or the green packet? Real sugar. I don't like the idea of artificial sweeteners.  I just use sugar in moderation.

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment