Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saturday Six - December 8, 2012


1. N is for NAME: Were you ever tempted to change your name, and if so, which name would you rather have had? I never liked my name, Cathryn, and disliked the fact that EVERYONE called me Cathy as a nickname. I always wanted to be a Sabrina or a Samantha.

2. N is for NATURE: What do you enjoy most about being in the great outdoors? Almost everything!  I love camping and hiking and being outdoors.  It's less fun when it's rainy and muddy, though.

3. N is for NEWSSTAND: If you had to purchase a magazine at a newsstand, which title would you be most likely to buy? Probably Time. I used to subscribe to it but I just never seemed to have time to read it! (there's a joke in there somewhere)

4. N is for NICKEL: If a president were to replace one of the current presidents on our coins, which one would you like to see immortalized on our currency next? I think John Adams would be a good choice or perhaps Thomas Jefferson. I'm not sure I like the idea of replacing any of the current ones, though.  Seems kind of sad to consider that.

5. N is for NOSE: Which aroma from the kitchen is your favorite? Cinnamon with vanilla as a close second.

6. N is for NUT: When you’re ready for a snack, which variety of nut is your favorite? I enjoy peanuts.  I'm sure that's a boring choice but there you go.

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment