Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Saturday Six - December 29, 2012


1. Q is for QUACK: What’s the worst medical advice you ever received? When I was a young mother in my twenties, I was basically told by a doctor - when I complained about horrible back pain I was experiencing- that it was normal.  She pointed out that my daughter was an infant and I carried her around a lot and that was why she thought I had such severe back pain.
I was only able to find relief after I followed someone else's advice and visited a chiropractor.  It took several months but it seemed to solve my problem.

2. Q is for QUEEN: What do you think you’d most enjoy about living the life of royalty? That's a hard one...  I guess, since I'm not a big fan of it, I would enjoy having someone else do the housework for me!

3. Q is for QUICK: What household chores are you least likely to procrastinate about doing? Cleaning the bathroom.  I can't stand a dirty bathroom so I am highly motivated to clean it often!

4. Q is for QUIET: Where do you go when you feel like you need quiet time alone with no distractions? I take a drive - unless I'm home alone - or take a walk if the weather is nice.

5. Q is for QUIT: What would you most like to quit doing in 2013? Gaining weight.

6. Q is for QUIZ: What subject in school did you most dread a pop quiz in? History.  I had such a difficult time remembering dates. 

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment