"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Saturday Six - December 22, 2012
1. P is for PAIN: What’s your pain tolerance: do you handle pain well or are you a baby when it comes to discomfort? I handle pain fairly well, I think.
2. P is for PARTY: Are you the type that’s in the center of the action at a party, or do you wind up in a corner with a few folks you know well? I would be off in a small group, most likely. 3. P is for PAYMENT: How often do you write a check instead of paying cash or using a debit card? I hardly ever use checks anymore. I even pay most of my bills online! I almost always use my debit card.
4. P is for PENCIL: On the desk where your computer normally is, are there more pens or pencils? Pens
5. P is for PINTO: What is your favorite kind of bean? I like those small black beans.
6. P is for POT: Copper, Non-stick, Stainless Steel: What are most of your cooking pots made of? Most of mine are stainless steel.