Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday Six - December 1, 2012


1. M is for MAC: Which brand of computer do you use most often? My home computer is an Asus and I use a Dell at work. They are both Windows machines.

2. M is for MACARONI: Which pasta dish do you enjoy most? I love plain old homemade macaroni and cheese.  It's best if you use more than one kind of cheese.

3. M is for MAIL: How often do you actually mail a letter versus sending an email or chatting online? I don't mail letters very often.  An online friend and I exchanged a few letters as we both think that writing letters is something that shouldn't die off but, oddly enough, we couldn't keep it going. I think when you follow another person on social media there isn't a lot to communicate in a letter that hasn't already been said.

4. M is for MICROPOLIS: If you had the choice to earn a decent salary at an enjoyable job and could be certain that you could afford a comfortable lifestyle, would you prefer to live in a big city, a small town, or something in between? There are benefits of both but I think I'd prefer a small town. I could always visit cities if I wanted to but I don't think I'd enjoy living there.

5. M is for MOVIE: What is the next movie you are looking forward to seeing in a theater? The Hobbit!  It comes out on the 15th of this month and I'm considering going to the midnight showing if I can find someone to go along with me.  Of course, I'll have to take the next day off work...

6. M is for MUSEUM: Which type of museum would you most likely pay to enter: an art museum, a history museum or a science museum? Any of those would be fine with me.  If pressed to make a choice, I guess I'd go with the science museum.

There are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment