Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday Six - November 3, 2012


1. I is for ICEBOX: What’s your favorite food that’s in your refrigerator right now? The refrigerator is on the empty side right now as I am doing the weekly shopping today.  So...  I guess I'd have to say black olives.  

2. I is for INANE: Of the television shows you watch regularly, which would you call the dumbest? It might be 2 Broke Girls.  It started off alright but I think it might be getting a bit far-fetched now.

3. I is for INCOME: Do you think the wealthy should receive enough breaks to pay a lower tax rate than the middle class? Nope!  I think the current tax code has entirely too many loopholes that allow this sort of thing to happen.

4. I is for INEDIBLE: What’s your least favorite vegetable? Brussel sprouts.  I've never learned to like these but I'll eat them.

5. I is for INJURY: What’s the worst injury you’ve suffered in your life? I guess when I broke my left wrist. That's the only bone I've ever broken.

6. I is for INK: Which color ink do you prefer to write with? I prefer black ink - fine point

 
These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment