Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Saturday Six - November 24, 2012


1. L is for LACTOSE: What’s your favorite dairy product? This is easy:  Cheese!

2. L is for LANGUAGE: If you could learn any language that you haven’t already studied in any way, which one would you choose? Chinese

3. L is for LAUGH: Who is the last comedian to make you literally laugh out loud? I'm not sure... Maybe Billy Connelly as I recall hearing an interview with him a couple days ago (or maybe yesterday...) He's a funny man and he was making the interviewer crack up, as well, so it was doubly funny.

4. L is for LEATHER: How many items made of leather do you own? I don't think I own any. I used to have a leather coat but it was so heavy, I didn't enjoy wearing it. 

5. L is for LEFTOVER: Which specific food leftover from Thanksgiving dinner do you tire of the fastest? Turkey - unless it is combined with something else as in a casserole.  It is a rather bland meat to eat by itself. (thank goodness for gravy!)

6. L is for LIBRARY: How often do you visit your local library? I really don't anymore. I get books through Paperback Swap online so I almost always have a pile of books waiting to be read.

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place.

1 comment: