Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday Six - November 17, 2012


1. K is for KAKISTOCRACY: Which president would you rate as the worst in history? Wow.  What a question.  Without putting too much thought into it, I'd say Herbert Hoover.

2. K is for KARAOKE: If you had to sing a song in a Karaoke tournament, which song would you choose? Oh, dear...  I really don't sing well, but if I got up the nerve, I'd go all out!  "Don't let the sun go down on me" would be my choice.

3. K is for KETCHUP: Which condiment do you use the most? Mustard.  I'm not a big fan of ketchup but I have 3 or 4 different kinds of mustard in my fridge and I use them all!

4. K is for KEY: What does the oldest key you own open? Perhaps the one to the house that I grew up in.  My mother no longer lives there but I can't seem to get rid of the key.

5. K is for KITCHEN: What would you most like to change about your kitchen? The floor.  I would like to put down tile in there.  Right now we have linoleum but it's not in the best shape.

6. K is for KNOWLEDGE: Which single school subject has served you the best in your adult life? That's easy:  Math! (I work in accounting...) English would probably be a close second.

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment