1. D is for Day: Which day of the week would you most like to have two of every week? I think I'd have to go with Sunday, though Saturday is a close second. The only thing I dislike about Sunday is having Monday follow it. Otherwise, it is the day that most of the NFL games are played and various other sports are played. I spend Saturday running around to various stores and doing housework so Sunday is more of a day off for me.
2. D is for Drama: What is your all-time favorite television drama? This is a tough one. I enjoyed CSI for the longest time but there have been so many cast changes that it isn't the same show anymore so I don't watch it. I remember watching Dallas and those night-time soap operas but I can't say they are my all-time favorites. I guess I'll go with Criminal Minds - though I don't make a point to watch it anymore. If Grimm continues to keep me interested, it might surpass many of my previous favorites but I can't call it an "all-time" favorite as it is too new.
3. D is for Dog: What breed of dog that you've never owned would you most like to? This is easy: a bull terrier! I love the way they look!
4. D is for Drink: What single drink do you drink most often? Coffee. Water would be a close second, though unsweetened iced tea might be second during the summer months.
5. D is for Dessert: What is your single favorite dessert? It used to be New York style cheesecake but I think I'm really growing more fond of a good, homemade blueberry or raspberry pie. (heated up with a scoop of a good vanilla ice cream!)
6. D is for Dime: What is the last thing you remember being able to buy for 10¢ or less? Wow. I'm stumped! We used to buy penny candy that was actually a penny when I was young but I think there must have been something since then but I can't think of it!
These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!