"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Saturday, October 27, 2012
Saturday Six - October 27,2012
1. H is for HABIT: Which habit would you most like to break? I guess the habit of eating when I get nervous.
2. H is for HAIR: How long have you maintained your current hairstyle? Um... I think I've had my hair this way for 10 years or so.
3. H is for HAND: Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right-handed.
4. H is for HEAT: During winter, to what temperature do you normally set your thermostat? 68 degrees. I don't like it too hot and I can always put on a layer if I get cold!
5. H is for HIGHWAY: When the speed limit is 55, how fast do you generally drive? About 60 mph. 6. H is for HYPOCHONDRIA: Which illness do you most fear? Cancer. It is a horrible disease and I've watched friends and family members suffer and die from it These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!