Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday Six - October 27,2012

1. H is for HABIT: Which habit would you most like to break? I guess the habit of eating when I get nervous. 

2. H is for HAIR: How long have you maintained your current hairstyle? Um...  I think I've had my hair this way for 10 years or so. 

3. H is for HAND: Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right-handed.

4. H is for HEAT: During winter, to what temperature do you normally set your thermostat? 68 degrees.  I don't like it too hot and I can always put on a layer if I get cold!

5. H is for HIGHWAY: When the speed limit is 55, how fast do you generally drive? About 60 mph. 

6. H is for HYPOCHONDRIA: Which illness do you most fear? Cancer.  It is a horrible disease and I've watched friends and family members suffer and die from it 

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment