Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday Six - October 20, 2012


1. G is for GAME: Which game were you best at playing when you were a child? I received the board game Whosit? for my birthday one year.  I enjoyed playing that one with my family and did pretty well. I also, if I recall, rocked at playing kick ball when I was in elementary school.
2. G is for GHOST: Do you believe that ghosts exist, whether you’ve seen one or not? Nope!  It's fun to pretend but no, I don't believe in ghosts.  There's simply not enough evidence for me to believe they exist.
3. G is for GLOBE: What country anywhere around the globe would you most like to visit? England!!  (but regulars here on my blog will already know that...)
4. G is for GRILL: What’s your favorite food to have grilled outdoors? Hmm... good question.  I do like chicken on the grill but corn on the cob and potatoes cook well that way, too.  Perhaps I'll just go with steak - as I really enjoy a good (occasional) steak!
5. G is for GRITS: Have you ever eaten grits, and if so, do you like them? I'm a true northerner - born and raised here - so I've never had them.  I am curious about them and almost bought some instant grits but I've been told the instant isn't very good by those who would know.  Maybe one of these days I'll try some.
6. G is for GUM: Which brand is your favorite chewing or bubble gum? I'm not much of a gum chewer but I do usually carry a pack in my purse.  I like Stride in spearmint or 5 gum in rain mostly because that size pack fits well in a particular pocket of my purse.  I'm really more of a breath mint person, however.


Join in over at Patrick's Place: http://www.patrickkphillips.com/2012/10/20/saturday-six-445/#ixzz29qqqWKEU

No comments:

Post a Comment