Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday Six - October 13, 2012


1. F is for FACE: Which part of your face would you most like to change if you had the money to do so? I'm not sure.  Maybe my nose, but it's my father's nose so maybe not.  I wonder if I could get my freckles removed!  That would be worth the money.  
2. F is for FAST: What’s the fastest speed you’ve ever traveled in a car? erm... Maybe 90-ish?  In my own defense, the going speed on the turnpike in the western part of the state is 75 or so and if you go to pass, you need to speed up more... and I was going downhill... and... okay. There's no excuse.  I just wasn't paying attention and I have a lead foot.
3. F is for FEAR: What single thing are you most afraid of? Wow.  I really don't know.  I'm not thrilled with heights but it's not really that bad.  I guess I'd have to say that it is it, though.  I've no major fears.
4. F is for FORK: In a Chinese or Japanese restaurant, do you prefer chopsticks or a real fork? I like using chopsticks!  It's challenging but I find it fun.
5. F is for FOWL: What is your favorite piece of chicken? The nugget.  Just kidding!  Actually, I like most parts of the chicken - other than odd parts like the heart, liver or gizzard - but I prefer the white meat.  If prepared incorrectly, the breast can be dry so I guess I'll go for the wing - preferably with the tip cut off, deep fried and doused in the hot garlic sauce the bar down the street uses. They are yummy! (and totally not in my diet but I like to dream)
6. F is for FRUIT: If you could only have one kind of fruit for the rest of  your life, which fruit would you choose? I'm not a big fruit fan.  I like raspberries but get annoyed at the seeds sometimes.  Perhaps blueberries are my favorite.


These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!  Feel free to visit Patrick and play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment