1. C is for Color: What color is most represented in your wardrobe? Navy blue, I believe. There for a while I realized I was purchasing a lot of black - which made me look like I trying to go goth or something - so I started purchasing navy blue instead. I should probably try to find more dark greens or purples, perhaps. Yes. I prefer dark colors.
2. C is for Comedy: What is your all-time favorite television comedy? Oh my goodness... How do I choose one?!? Let me think. I think one of them that still makes me laugh is Get Smart. There are some that I thought were funny when they were current but seem to have lost their charm. Get Smart continues to be hilarious to me.
3. C is for Channel: What single TV channel do you tend to watch the most? I guess our local NBC channel - mostly because I prefer their local news program.
4. C is for Cat: What is your favorite kind of cat? At first I thought you were asking my favorite domestic cat - which would probably just be your standard domestic shorthair - but then I thought you might include large cats as well - which would be the black panther.
5. C is for Commute: What's the longest distance you travel as part of your normal routine? I'm not sure I understand the question - or perhaps I do but am unaware that I do. I'll just tell you that I work approximately 2 blocks from my house and I walk to work.
6. C is for Credit: How many credit cards do you own? I'm going to assume that you mean credit cards and not store cards. I own one of those.
These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!