1. B is for Bug: Which insect is your favorite? I think I'd have to say the honeybee. I'm a big fan of honey.
2. B is for Bone: Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how many have you broken? I've only broken one bone so far: My left wrist.
3. B is for Boogie: On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your own dancing ability? Well... I'm not a dancer. I'd give myself a -2.
4. B is for Baking: What is the last pastry you remember buying? I rarely buy pastries. I'll guess it was a doughnut but I really don't recall.
5. B is for Borrow: What is the last thing you borrowed from someone else? Maybe I borrowed a pen from a co-worker? I'm really not sure.
6. B is for Bed: What size is your bed? We have a king-size bed though I'm not sure why! It seems that the dog and K always end up on my side of the bed by morning!
These have been the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!