Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday Six - September 15, 2012

1. B is for Bug:  Which insect is your favorite? I think I'd have to say the honeybee.  I'm a big fan of honey. 
2. B is for Bone: Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how many have you broken? I've only broken one bone so far:  My left wrist.
3. B is for Boogie: On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your own dancing ability? Well... I'm not a dancer.  I'd give myself a -2.  
4. B is for Baking: What is the last pastry you remember buying? I rarely buy pastries. I'll guess it was a doughnut but I really don't recall.
5. B is for Borrow: What is the last thing you borrowed from someone else? Maybe I borrowed a pen from a co-worker?  I'm really not sure.
6. B is for Bed:  What size is your bed? We have a king-size bed though I'm not sure why!  It seems that the dog and K always end up on my side of the bed by morning!

These have been the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment