Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Saturday Six - September 1, 2012

1. Which month of the year do you like the least? This is actually a tough one for me.  I can easily tell you which I like the most but that isn't the question.  I guess I'll go with March. You never know what you're going to get from March. Sometimes it's cold; sometimes it's hot.  It's invariably windy.  Just not a pleasant month.
2. Which do you own more of : shoes, t-shirts or hats?  T-shirts.  I used to be able to say shoes but not anymore.
3. What is your least favorite color?  This one.  It's not exactly gold but more like a muddy yellow with a hint of green.  I'm not sure what you would call it, to be honest.  Isn't it horrid?


4. What drink do you enjoy most during wintertime?   Hot chocolate is something I tend to only drink when it is cool out.  Ghiradelli Peppermint hot chocolate is one of my favorites.
5. How many alarm clocks do you use to get up in the morning?  One. Actually, I use the alarm on my phone.  I like some of the features - like being able to set it to make a subtle, soft sound to gently wake me that changes to a different, louder sound if I don't respond.
6. What position do you normally sleep in?  On my back, generally.  Sometimes I'll roll to one side but I always start off on my back.


No comments:

Post a Comment