Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Friday, May 4, 2012

An apology - sort of

So... I thought I should post an apology for not posting.  Then I thought that I shouldn't because I've never promised to post regularly in the first place and I should just create a post when I feel like doing so.  Then it occurred to me that it might be a while before that happens so here I am.

I'm not sure how I fell out of the habit of blogging, to be honest.  I think it might have had something to do with the anti-inflammatory drugs I was taking that seemed to make me tired and out of it - but only a little.  However, I've stopped taking them and I've still not started back up blogging.

It certainly isn't for lack of topics to write about.  I copied links to several news articles early to mid-week last week thinking that I'd do my Friday "Ripped from the Headlines" post but I just never seemed to have the time.  I really don't understand why I feel that way.  I've no less free time than I did before.

So, yes.  I am fine and still around somewhere.  I've just not been here recently and I'm not sure when I'll return.

I hope it will be soon.



2 comments: