Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Saturday Six - March 31, 2012


1. What type of cookie do you most enjoy dipping in ice-cold milk: chocolate chip, Oreo or peanut-butter? I'm not much of a cookie-dunker but I'd have to go with the peanut butter.  Oreos aren't my favorite.
2. When is the last time you had one of those cookies with milk? Maybe around Christmas?
3. Who you are/were you closer to: your mother or your father? My father.
4. How do you take your coffee: cold or hot, sugar, cream, both or neither? I like hot, black coffee- no cream or sugar.
5. What word do you most wish people would stop using? I can't think of one right now.
6. How often do you floss your teeth? Daily.


These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

1 comment:

  1. I use to take cream and sugar in my coffee, but my doctor made me go cold turkey on sugar. So now I drink it black.

    ReplyDelete