Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Saturday Six - April 8, 2012


1. How did you come up with the name of your primary blog? I used to blog over at Xanga and my name there was A_Strange_Wind_Blowing. (and this was shortened to Strange by my Xanga friends)  When I moved to Blogger, I kept the name Strange - as folks from Xanga knew me by that name. So.. Strange Ramblings became the name of my new blog.
2. List the links of all of the blogs you currently write. This is the only one.  I used to have a separate one for memes like this but I just combined them into one for simplicity.
3. Have you ever been dared to do something completely outrageous, and did you actually accept the dare? (You don’t have to specify what the dare was unless you want to.) I really can't think of anything that I've been dared to do that would have been outrageous.
4. What grocery store aisle do you tend to have the most difficulty avoiding? I don't avoid any of them but I don't stop at the bakery.  I certainly do not need pastries and such.
5. You’re going to pay to see a movie in a theater: are you more likely to want to see a comedy, a drama, an action movie or a “chick flick?” Most likely an action movie.  If I pay the money to see a movie in a theater, I'll choose one that makes good use of the large screen.
6. Have you ever accidentally referred to a current date with an ex’s name? Worse.  I called my fiance by my ex-husband's name. Twice. *blushes*


This has been the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment