Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Saturday Six - March 24, 2012


1. What caused the oldest scar you have on your body? I actually have no idea.  I have a small scar on my left forearm about 1/2 inch long and I've no idea what caused it.  A former boyfriend asked me about it once and I was surprised to realize that I had no idea what had caused it.
2. When getting dressed, what order do you put on your socks and shoes: sock-sock-shoe-shoe, or sock-shoe-sock-shoe? Usually sock-sock-shoe-shoe.
3. What would be the three qualities you think you’d offer to your significant other? I'm dependable, honest and I have a wide variety of interests so I like to think that I'm interesting to talk to. (I hope my boyfriend would agree)
4. How long did it take you to find what you consider to be your “calling” in life, or are you still trying to find it? I'm fairly sure I haven't found "it".  I'm not an expert in anything, really, but I know a bit about this and that.
5. What old movie would you like to see someone attempt to update for a modern audience? I tend to dislike remakes and I happen to like classic movies just the way they are, in general, so I think I'd leave well enough alone.
6. Do you honestly believe that a man and woman can be “just friends” without it becoming sexual? Yes.  I truly do.
These have been the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment