Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday Six - March 10, 2012

1. Have you ever attended a 3D movie in a theater that required the old-style red and blue glasses? I don't believe so.  I did see such a movie at an after-prom party back when I was in high school but it was projected on a wall of the cafeteria.  I got a headache from the glasses which is how I remember this.
2. Have you ever attended a 3D movie in a theater that required the newer style of 3D glasses? No.  
3. Is a 3D television on your wish list, even if it meant you’d have to watch television wearing some type of glasses? No.  One of the reasons I don't like 3D movies is because I wear real glasses.  Those 3D glasses don't usually fit real well over mine and I really think it is a gimmick anyway.  (One that I wish would go away!)
4. Regardless of whether 3D is involved, what genre of movie (drama, comedy, mystery, etc.) are you most likely to watch in a theater? I usually save my theater visits for movies that really need to be seen on a big screen - like sci-fi movies or superhero films, so... whatever category you would fit those under is my answer. Action movies, maybe?
5. What concessions are you most likely to buy at the theater? Popcorn.  It doesn't seem like a movie without popcorn.
6. What concession do you think would be the last one you’d ever buy in a local theater? Candy.  I'm not a big fan of most candy anyway and everything is over-priced at the theater.

This is the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment