Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Seven - February 5, 2012

Name the seven “coolest elevators” you’d love to ride at least once.
  1. The Gateway Arch - As you may already know, I'm a huge St. Louis Rams fan and I would like to visit St. Louis at least once.  Part of that trip would include a trip up in the arch!
  2. Luxor Inclinator - Friends of mine have stayed at the Luxor and were fascinated by the "inclinator".  I'm intrigued enough to want to check it out myself!
  3. Hammetschwand Lift - This looks really awesome!  What a view!
  4. Sky Tower - I'd love to visit New Zealand one day and this would be an attraction I'd like to see
    while there!
  5. AquaDom - This looks so cool!  
  6. Falkirk Wheel - Scotland is another place I'd like to visit one day and I'd love to see this!
  7. Bailong Elevator - Talk about a view!  Very neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment